- Mild Soap & Water Mixture or Alcohol - to clean the surface.
- Lint Free Paper Towel or Cloth – to dry the surface.
- Low-Tack Masking Tape – to tack in place or create a hinge.
- Squeegee or Credit Card – for applying vinyl
- Air Release Tool – to remove any trapped air bubbles that may form.
- Hobby Knife (OFLA or XACTO knife) – for trimming away excess vinyl.
- Heat Gun – for heating vinyl on complicated installations.
BEFORE GRAPHIC INSTALLATION:
- The first step in any successful application is cleaning your Camowraps® Project before Installation.
- For an Accessory Kit, a few hours before you plan to apply kit, the product should be cleaned thoroughly on all areas the camo will be applied. Making sure that no residue is on the surfaces.
- Complete this process using a solvent that is safe for the materials your Rifle is made of.
- Let product dry completely to make sure you have good adhesion with the vinyl.
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION CONDITIONS: Whenever possible, try to apply graphics indoors in a controlled environment, such as a covered car bay or garage. Doing so will not only help you control the temperature (ideally between 70°F and 80°F), but also reduce the amount of wind, dust and other contaminates that may hinder the install process. Make sure your bay or garage is as clean as possible from dust or debris that may happen to circulate during your install (mop floor and dust with a damp cloth) before bringing in the surface for the vinyl application.
If you must do your install outside, grab a friend and choose a non-windy day that is between 60°F and 90°F, with a surface temperature over 45°F (use water to cool surface) to insure the adhesive bond forms correctly.
HOW TO INSTALL
- Clean & Dry Application Area
- Cut Roll to desired Dimensions
- Remove Liner to expose adhesive
- Apply light finger pressure to smooth into place.
- Carefully remove & reposition if necessary.
- Smooth any bubbles by applying pressure with a squeegee or a credit card.
CAMOUFLAGE CARE TIPS: Use soap and water to clean graphics. Do Not use a pressure washer on graphics as this can cause them to rip and peel away. Do Not wax the graphics; it will only cause damage to them. HOW TO REMOVE: Heat the Camo with Heat gun or Hair Dryer for several seconds and continue to heat as you peel the material from the surface on a 120° angle. Any residue can be removed with a Citrus Based remover or Alcohol.
- Sizing Chart
Includes (1) 6'' x 7 Ft. Roll