- Mild Soap & Water Mixture or Isopropyl Alcohol - to clean the surface.
- Lint Free Paper Towel or Cloth – to dry the surface.
- Squeegee – for applying vinyl
- Hobby Knife (OFLA or XACTO knife) – for trimming away excess vinyl.
- Heat Gun – for heating vinyl on complicated installations.
Before Graphic Installation
- UNLOAD GUN!
- For an AR-15 Rifle Kit wrap, the day before application, the rifle should be field stripped and cleaned thoroughly on all areas the camo will be applied. Making sure that no residue is on the surfaces.
- Complete this process using isopropyl alcohol. Test on a small inconspicuous area to make sure it won't cause discoloration to your firearm.
- Let rifle dry completely overnight to make sure you have good adhesion with the vinyl.
How to Install Your Camo Rifle Kit
- UNLOAD GUN!
- Refer back to the "Before Graphic Installation" section and follow those steps.
- Identify the pieces in the kit from the diagram below.
- Remove vinyl pieces from the back paper liner to expose adhesive., Position camo pieces over area and lightly press down using your fingers to smooth into place. (If piece is not positioned properly, carefully remove and reposition.)
- When all pieces are positioned properly and smoothed, use squeegee with firm pressure on a 45° angle to set the adhesive.
- Finish trimming using light pressure with a sharp razor blade as to not scratch the finish of your gun. Stick any bubbles with a pin and re-squeegee to remove the trapped air.
Your Kit Contains
- LEFT & RIGHT UPPER & LOWER RECEIVERS
- LEFT & RIGHT PISTOL GRIPS
- LEFT & RIGHT MAGAZINE WELLS
- LEFT & RIGHT MAGAZINE
- PICATINNY RAIL
- FORWARD ASSIST
- EJECTION PORT (DUST COVER)
- ADDITIONAL MATERIAL FOR BUTTSTOCK, FOREND, ETC.
How to Remove Heat the Camo with Heat gun or Hair Dryer for several seconds and continue to heat as you peel the material from the surface on a 120° angle. Any residue can be removed with a Citrus Based remover or Alcohol. Relief Cut Diagram
- Sizing Chart
1 - 50.1” x 8.2” page with 14 - Pre-Cut Pieces
(2) Upper Receivers, (2) Lower Receivers, (2) Magazine Wells, (2) Magazines, (2) Pistol Grips, (1) Forward Assist, (1) Ejection Port (Dust Cover), (1) Picatinny Rail, (1) Additional Material Piece (For Buttstock, Forend, etc.)